Saturday, June 06, 2009

Flaherty answering questions on Blue Mass Group

Over at Blue Mass Group, Michael Flaherty's aid Natasha Perez has posted saying that they will answer all questions asked of them. If you have questions for Michael head over there and ask.

So far, she directly evaded the questions I have asked of Michael(judge for yourself in the comments section, just as Michael has been evading my questions for years. However, I give them credit for trying, and if you have a question I suggest you ask.

One of the huge differences between myself and my opponents is that I will answer a question directly. I will tell pro-life people that I favor a woman's right to choose for example. I respect their opinion and I hope they respect mine.

I have tried to ask questions of the Mayor and Councilor Yoon recently as well and they have both blown me off. The Mayor is at least honest about it. I asked him if I could ask him a question and he just said "NO". I asked Sam if I could ask him a question and he said "absolutely" and said to call his office the next day. His office told me Sam doesn't have any time free in the next 6 months. So much for being open to your constituents.

One of the things I have promised to do as Mayor is at least once every three months have an open hour or two in the afternoon in an open press conference and answer questions of anyone who would care to ask. Thinking out loud, maybe it might be a good idea to go around to the neighborhoods and do that, bring the power to the people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to take another look at BMG. Last night there was a post by that individual that answered all questions posed. The subject line is "To Clarify" and it is towards the top. Good luck.