Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sam Yoon calls my house to say that we must eliminate wasteful spending!

I got what I assume is a Robo-call from Sam Yoon saying we must eliminate wasteful spending! How much did this robo-call cost and who paid for it? Considering I have called and emailed his office with ideas on how to reduce wasteful spending and his office has replied that Sam doesn't have a free 10 minutes in the next 6 months I don't know how he has time to eliminate wasteful spending?!?

Maybe he could start off by eliminating the position he helped create for someone to figure out ways the City Council can skirt the open meeting law?

Anyway there will be a hearing on this Tuesday night in Codman Square. If you can't make it and you have some ideas on how we can save money, please email me to electkevin@gmail.com or post them in comments here and I will forward them to Mr. Yoon.

City Council Public Hearing
March 31st, 2009 6:00 p.m.
Codman Square Health Center
Great Hall
Corner of Norfolk and Washington Streets

No comments: