Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mayor v. BTU

The Zak passes along this light send up in Boston Magazine of the negotiations between the not to be believed Mayor Menino and the skeptical teacher's union.

With the information I've finally received from the city showing that we have 100 million dollars more in the bank than we did last year, and other data I've mined I think the teacher's union is right to demand more transparency.

The Mayor has not been honest and has been bluffing about cutting police and teaching jobs. At a certain point, he will have to come clean and make a decision about whether he will make a value judgment that the education of our children is more important than keeping hack jobs like Paul Walkowski's on the City Payroll.

When I am elected Mayor I will restore every teaching job that the Mayor cuts.

No comments: