Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Polls going on ...

I received the following email from a supporter:

Hi Kevin. I'm sorry I could not make your Red Fez event.

I wanted to let you know that I just received a phone-survey about numerous city issues, as well as my opinions of various candidates running for mayor. There were general questions (:what is your top concern, crime, economy, schools"?) And they got specific regarding Menino's use of city tradesmen in his home and his asking the unions to accept a wage freeze.

However, they asked me about Menino, Flaherty, & Yoon, but not McCrea. When I asked, the pollster asked me to repeat myself and spell your name, so he seemed to be taking notes.


The poll was managed by McGuire research for National Opinion Surveys.

Sounds like probably a Flaherty poll, but with Menino's money who knows.

No comments: