Thursday, January 01, 2009

My New Year's Resolutions

1) My wife is a princess, treat her as such, and be thankful for her being in my life!
2) Don't lose my temper, no yelling, especially with people I respect.
(NY Yankees excepted)
3) Don't be silent. Speak out about injustice, corruption and waste.
4) Be the person I want to be.

Christmas was interesting this year, I truly have everything I could have ever hoped for, so it was tough for my family to get me stuff. Books on politics and history were the worthy solution!

When I got out of college I promised myself that as long as I had 3 things: a place of my own, a motorcycle and a killer stereo that I would be happy. I've never forgotten how happy a simple life can be. I hope that this year comes with your health and peace of mind intact, and that you can appreciate with me the fact that we live in a country where I am free to write a blog such as this, speaking truth to power.

What are your resolutions?

No comments: