Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The kind of emails I Love:

Hi, Kevin (if I may be so presumptuous),
You may recall that I called you a couple of weeks ago and asked you to make sure my wife and I were put on your do not call list. Today, we each received a note from you, with a campaign flyer, confirming that request.

Thank you for complying with the request (we called all 4 campaigns - since then we've received (so far) one call from the Flaherty campaign). Combining your courtesy on the phone, your follow-up, and your stated positions, I thought you'd like to know that you've got both of our votes.

By the way, you can save some time and money, if your database permits, by combining any mailings to me (xxxxxxxx) and to her (xxxxxxxx) into a single mailing.

Good luck with the campaign - we'll be rooting for you.

No comments: