Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Mayor wants to dunk me!

Sorry I haven't written in awhile. It's so hard to keep up with the nepotism, back room deals, etc... out there.

I saw the Mayor yesterday at the Villa Victoria Festival in the South End. He saw me first and we were right near a dunk tank. He said "Kevin why don't you get in there?" (I'm sure he would love to Dunk me!) I told him, "ok, I'll get in there and I'll give you 3 throws to do it", we laughed and he didn't take me up on the offer saying "I can't throw ..." as he stuck out his five fingers for handshake, as we laughed.
I think his wanting to dunk me was outweighed by the fear of potential embarrassment if he couldn't hit the target.

Just some fun out on the campaign trail... I'll try and write more about the mayor's office keeping tabs on me, and other candidates usurping my thoughts and ideas, later, but for now my fiance is insisting we get the wedding invites out.

kevin

No comments: