Monday, April 13, 2009

Please help me gather signatures to get on the ballot!

Dear Friends and Supporters:

I hope this e-mail finds you all well. I want to take this opportunity to remind all of my supporters that between April 28th and May 19th, we need to collect 3,000 signatures to ensure that my name is on the ballot and Boston citizens can have true choices in this election.

On Sunday, April 19th at 5:00 pm You are Invited to a Meeting to Discuss the Process and Plan for Collecting the 3,000 Signatures Required to Run for Mayor of Boston.
We Need Your Help!

The meeting will take place at my home at 218 West Springfield Street in Boston's South End.

If you are unable to attend, we still ask you to help us collect signatures and urge you to contact our campaign at (617)267-2453 or electkevin@gmail.com to learn how you can get involved.

For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Campaign Manager Jon Tracy at 503-502-3101 or 617-267-2453 or e-mail at electkevin@gmail.com.

As always, please stay involved, please join me in the fight to bring change to Boston, and thank you for your efforts and support!

Sincerely,

Kevin McCrea

No comments: